JOIN OUR TEAM
Vista Energy LP is a global professional, technical and management services company providing support to the Power and Energy industry. The company provides a full range of innovation driven, value-added solutions and services to clients in energy sectors worldwide.
North American and International long and short-term opportunities are frequently available for disciplines, such as:
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers
- Commissioning Managers
- Project Engineers
- Construction Supervisors
- Commissioning Leads and Discipline Technicians
- Project Controls and Planning Specialists
- EHS Managers and Field Engineers
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Commercial, Contracts and Procurement Specialists
- Technical Subject Matter Experts
- Operations, Maintenance and Technical Writing Personnel
Core Attributes and Skills
- Safety minded and integrity focused in one’s daily approach to work and life
- Cultural diversity that promotes a team environment in multi-national environments
- Self-motivated, self-directed and driven to deliver excellence in your daily activities
- Focused on solutions-driven innovation with a results-oriented approach
- Challenge-oriented and accountable for one’s personal performance
- Willing to travel or relocate to project locations and job sites
- Experience, education and training in appropriate technical and subject-matter fields
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Proficient in the English language, or in the native language of the assignment location.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, results oriented company and becoming part of our global team, please send in your CV in Word format: email@example.com.
Please submit CV’s in Word format for timely consideration.