Vista Energy L.P. is proactively seeking candidates for upcoming work at various project sites.
This position is responsible for reporting to the Owners Management Team, while interfacing with Corporate Engineering and Generation Departments. The Commissioning Manager is a key component of the completion Team and will be responsible for coordinating and implementing construction and engineering specifications, coordinating commissioning and testing activities to completion.
The work scope includes but is not limited to:
- Implementing and following all site Construction Safety Rules
- Execute work in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Incorporating safe working practices into the Construction Procedures
- Understanding the Construction Administration Procedures and constructability plans for the project
- Development (review) of clear, concise commissioning instructions
- Oversee the installation of mechanical equipment
- Maintaining equipment calibration
- Management of updated drawings
- Adhere to project Quality, Cost and Schedule needs
- Review tool and equipment requirements for all mechanical work packages
- Review material requisitions for tools and consumables
- Support good engineering, construction and commissioning practices
- Supervise and direct subordinate personnel
- Coordinate commissioning activities with client operations group
Requirements – Skills & Requirements:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent of 15 years’ overall construction and commissioning experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, including Large Scale construction projects
- Clear thinker, able to logically execute small and large jobs
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent written English (reports, RFI’s, required documentation)
- Familiarity with operations in the conventional power generation industry
- Work hours are based on (40) hours per week, subject to change based on project requirements.
- Business needs may cause the project to cancel or delay filling position at any time during the selection process.
Vista Energy LP benefit package, includes Medical, Dental and Vision Care. Other benefits, such as holidays and vacation are included in the package
- Hourly wage rate based on forty (40) hours per week, with the potential for overtime if required, and as approved in advance
- Compensation based upon education, experience and relevant successful work history in engineering, construction or similar fields